Stay in Canada Opportunities for Diplomats and Foreign Government Representatives
Canada values the work of diplomats and foreign representatives, and credits their professional standing with national opportunity. This is a specialized area of immigration practice, in which TCM has worked extensively.
Though each case involving diplomats and foreign government representatives exists with its own unique condition, these are areas of interest we frequently address:
- Permanent Residence Programs
- Permanent Residence – Canadian Experience Class Applications
- Permanent Residence – Foreign Skilled Worker Class Applications
- Determination of in Canada Work Experience Requirement Eligibility
- Options available to those Working Abroad
- Options available to those Working in Canada
- Options available to dependent children and spouses of diplomats and foreign government representatives working in Canada and abroad
- Work Permit Requirements
- Requirement for Temporary Resident Status
For more information about Diplomats and Foreign Government Representatives, click here to access our Opinion Center.