Immigrate to Canada

Permanently Moving to Canada

Continual changes to immigration laws, policies, programs and procedures can intimidate prospective applicants. Rest assured that a significant portion of our job is being apprized of the most current information. Acting as informed liaison between you and the appropriate government agency, we shoulder the responsibility of sending the right information to the right places. When you have questions, we will be available, and we will have your answers.

There are several ways to apply for admission into Canada, and we want to get you there.

Immigrant Services

  • Skilled Worker Applicants
  • Federal Skilled Worker Program (Express Entry)
  • Canadian Experience Class (Express Entry)
  • Federal Skilled Trade Program (Express Entry) Provincial Nominee Programs
  • Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA)
  • Regional Immigration Programs
  • Federal and Provincial Business Programs
  • Permanent Resident Card Extensions
  • Family Class Sponsorship (spouses and common law partners, including same sex partners and conjugal relationships)
  • Special Programs leading to Permanent Residence (including Permit Holder Class)
  • Humanitarian and Compassionate Consideration

Non-immigrant Services

  • Electronic Travel Authorization e-TA
  • Temporary Resident Visa
  • Super Visas
  • Student Permits and Extensions
  • Study without a Student Permit
  • Visitor Status Extension
  • Temporary Resident Permits
  • Work Permits and Extensions
  • Authority to Work without a Work Permit
  • Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA)
  • Exemption from LMIA Work Permits
  • Humanitarian and Compassionate Consideration

For more information about Immigration to Canada services, click here to access our Opinion Center.